Friday, April 29, 2022

Altenew Magnolia Ballerina! It's tutu cute!

 

Hi everyone - it's Michele, your gal-Friday again!  Happy weekend eve!
I have such a pretty set to feature today, so let's get right to it, shall we?

The Altenew Magnolia Ballerina stamp, and stencil set are so big, and so
magnificent it could hardly matter which colors you choose.  I often reach for a neutral, and that's exactly what I did for my premier stamping today.


Black for the outline stamping, three neutrals from Altenew's Coffee Break set, and the second darkest from their Rose Petal collection - called Purple Wine - for the stenciling.  You might reach for any color combo you have that gives you
varying shades of color.


I absolutely love how my accidental cross over of inks brought 
warmth and interest to my blooms!  
Tell me who doesn't need to hear these words on occasion? 
You'll be happy to know it IS included with this set.


An A2 set of rectangle dies like this one from Waffle Flower Crafts is 
indispensable in any card maker's arsenal of tools.  Simple. Elegant. Versatile.

Have a fabulous weekend my friends!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS card Michele and love, LOVE the colors! And the sentiment too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blending of the colours, through the stencil and what an elegant card and yes a beautiful sentiment too Michele x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, such good use of colour with the hint of purple. I love it. Good idea re the frame too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those warm coffee tones with the bit of wine splashed in are incredibly pretty together! This is a pretty and peaceful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using my current favorite stamp set didn't hurt a bit but combining it with your color scheme makes this card super special. It's that unerring eye for design of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome use of this beautiful stamp and stencil! Love the neutrals! I recently ordered from Doodlebugs and was so pleased with their service.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what a beauty! I love the colors and the hint of pink on the petals, too. You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I really love these soft colors dancing across your card! Beautifully shaded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful shading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way this card came out Michele! The colors are so beautiful, love that frame too. These colors are so soft and neutral, but yet so gorgeous with the cross over colors inks. Love, love, love this one my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete