Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Congratulations Card with Stenciled Background....

  



Hello everyone, happy June!!! I am sharing this congratulations-themed card with you today using the beautiful Layered Tulips die from Waffle Flower. 




I began by using the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts die set to die cut the base panel for the card. I then used the Diamond Plaid stencil to add the design to the background using Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink and Salvaged Patina Distress Ink. 




Next, I die-cut the layers to create the  Layered Tulips. I then added a bit of color to the layers using Plastic Flamingo and Juice Box Lawn Fawn ink to the tulip layers. I added  Clover ink to the leaves.
I then used Henry's ABCs die set to die-cut the 'Congrats' phrase. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Classic Sentiments stamp set onto a strip of vellum. 




I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

2 comments: