Monday, September 5, 2022

Using Designer Paper with Dies


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a rather autumnal birthday card using the Lawn Fawn Tree House dies.

I cut out the trunk using a sturdy white cardstock that I sponged lightly with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo.  I cut the leaves/clouds (stretch those dies!) out of Honey Bee Birthday Bash 6x6 Paper.


I used the same paper pad for the background.  What an easy way to add a sentiment!

I added a few of the Lawn Fawn Tree House accessories, including the door and window frames, bird house and flowers.  I used a Mama Elephant Slim Window Dressing die for the grass sponged with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn. 


I couldn't resist adding a Mama Elephant Little Gnome Agenda gnome colored with Copics.  He's so very very cute and fit perfectly with the tree house.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment