Monday, September 19, 2022

Creating a Layered Halloween Scene


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a super cute friendship card with a Halloween twist.  I know exactly who I'm sending this one to--she's a hard core lover of all things fall.


I set the scene by sponging Distress Oxide Twisted Citron on the lower portion of the card front and covering the upper 2/3 with MFT Party Time 6x6 Paper.  The  Lawn Fawn Purrfectly Wicked  sentiment is the perfect floor/divider.


I had originally planned on there being a kitty in the lower 1/3 along with the Lawn Fawn Purrfectly Wicked Add-on "purrfect" part of the sentiment but just wasn't feeling it so moved it to the inside. Winner!


I colored up the remaining Lawn Fawn Purrfectly Wicked and Purrfectly Wicked Add-on images.  I also used pumpkins from Mama Elephant Hey Pumpkin and Sunny Studio Harvest Mice.


But the best thing I added was Sunny Studio Finstastic Friends seaweed colored up as flames. Clever way to stretch those supplies, aye?  I added a few of the bubbles from that set too, coating them, the cauldron contents and the flask with Clear Wink of Stella.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment