Friday, September 16, 2022

Falling leaves with a curve!

 

Hey, my friends!  Michele here and I have a card to DIE [CUT] for today!

I know you have as many wonderful, patterned papers in your stash as I do, right?  Isn't Fall the best time of all to get those out for some really quick, fun, colorful Fall cards?

Take a looky loo at this card - not one bit of stamping!  
  • I started with a light grey card base, added a panel of patterned paper that had been 'pierced' with this great Honey Bee Waves Pierced A2 cover plate.
  • I cut several papers with Pinkfresh Studio's Curvy Leaves and added them to my panel.
  • When I get my Glimmer machine out, I usually make use of the time to foil and cut many of the Pinkfresh Studio Fancy Script Words - here's one in silver.


  • Perfect time to add a bit more silver to my card by way of these pretty PFS Metallic Silver pearls.  Placement made easier using this Uchida Double-ended Jewel picker

These might not be the colors of our leaves, but they sure are great in my humble opinion!  I hope you like them, too!  Of course, YOU get to choose your own colors, right?

=] Michele
 
 Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

8 comments:

  1. You know how I feel about choosing your own leaf colors, and yours look perfect against that dsp background with the piercing...LOVE it!! Those silver pearls add such a nice touch to this beauty too Michele...lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet if we looked hard enough we could find leaves in those colors, Michele. If not there should be. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fall leaves here are these colors (well maybe not purple). We don't always get the bright colors but there is beauty in all the colors in the trees! Love that you used all these papers and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pretty curvy leaves and silvery accents look right at home together! Those are marvelous leaf colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color choices are perfectly perfect in every way! I love those leaf dies and you have used them so wonderfully. The foiled sentiment and silver pearls are a fine finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is amazing. love the bits of silver too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ombre leaves! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous fall card, Michele! I LOve it! The colors are scrumptious - the grayish blue background and the muted green, purple, red leaves. The pierced texture of the background adds interest, and the shine of the foiled sentiment and the silver pearls adds just the right amount of glitz to the card.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete