Monday, September 26, 2022

Non-Traditional Folk Thanksgiving Card


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a watercolored and hot foiled Thanksgiving card.


I started the card by using the Pinkfresh Studio Charming Floral Border hot foil plate with gold hot foil.  I was so excited that I actually got it straight the first time around!  That blue washi tape is my very good friend--LOL.


Next I loosely watercolored with image with Zigs.  It has a bit of a vintaged embroidered feel to it, don't you think?

I used my go-to autumn set, Sunny Studio Elegant Leaves, for the sentiment, stamping it with Versafine Vintage Sepia.  It was a happy coincidence that it nestled so beautifully with the Pinkfresh Studio Charming Floral Border.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment