Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Foxy Grateful Card....

 



Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this fun fall-themed card with you today using the adorable Favor Bag Accessory Fox die from Mama Elephant.




I began by die-cutting the base of the card using the Basic Rectangles dies set. I then used the same size stitched rectangle to die-cut a layer for the hill area. For the hill, I used the Slimline Stitched Hillside die set. I added a bit of color to the grassy hill area using Mowed LawnRustic Wilderness, and Noble Fir inks. I added color to the base panel using  Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, and Black Soot




Next, I die cut the layers to create the fox from the Favor Bag Accessory Fox die set. I then die cut the layers to create the sign using smaller rectangle dies. I added color to the fox using Spiced Marmalade and Rusty Hinge.  For the brown areas, I used Gathered Twigs , Ground Espresso, and Brushed Corduroy




I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Scripty Autumn Greetings stamp set onto the wood sign. I also heat heat embossed the rest of the sentiment onto a banner that was die-cut using the banner from the Simple Wavy Banners die-set. I then layered the base of the card onto the scalloped frame die cut using the Framed Tags Madison Avenue die set. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment