Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Sunflower and Apples with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday. I am sharing this card using the beautiful new Magic Iris Sunflower Add-on from Lawn Fawn. 



I began by die cutting the base of the card using the Basic Rectangles Creative die set. I then die-cut the layers to create the sunflower using the Magic Iris Sunflower Add-on die set. Next, I die-cut the layers to create the basket of apples and apples using the Build-a-Barrel die set. I also die-cut leaves to add to the card using the leaves from the Backdrop Fall Leaves die set and from the Magic Iris Fall Leaves Add-on die-set.



I added color to the base layer using Prize Ribbon, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks. For the yellow areas, I used Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, and Fossilized Amber. For the green areas, I used Rustic Wilderness and Noble Fir inks.  



I then heat embossed the sentiment onto the base of the card using the Scripty Autumn Sentiments stamp set. I then added the scalloped frame from the Framed Tags Madison Avenue die set and added the sunflower, leaves, and apples. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment