Friday, September 9, 2022

Gingham is the reason!


Not that I need a reason to reach for gingham - but today's die was
calling for its name!  Check it out:


I love that the Honey Bee Gingham Galore Spring still brings a punch of 
wonderful color for the end of Summer!  Their 'pattern' has both straight and diagonals!
Here I've used the diagonal pattern to cut my sweet Cape Marguerite Layering Die Set
taking advantage of the nifty numbering system they've added to this set - makes it so
much easier to layer up! [you'll see the number and keyhole shape in the die here.]


Honey Bee's My Favorite Flower set provided the sentiment,
and Pinkfresh Studio's Mini Slimline Bundle had this sweet little die to cut my panel.

Hope you enjoy my last look at Summer - that gingham comes in Holiday colors, too...
just sayin'!

=] Michele
Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

12 comments:

  1. What pretty gingham flowers! Love the shape of the flowers and all that checked goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you KNOW how much I love gingham...these are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gingham flowers are just the sweetest! What a fun die. This is a delightful slimline card, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my how fun are those blooms in gingham...love. seriously love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wodnerfully charming and so delightful, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This is so wonderful. I love all of that gingham and those fab flowers. Great way to transition from summer to fall. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those daisies look amazing in the different gingham colours. Simple and yet so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh.so.charming! I LOVE gingham and to use it for your flowers makes me love it more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would welcome these pretty gingham flowers in my garden any season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute gingham flowers in different colors, Michele! You are a master of patterned paper!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pretty flowers in gingham are darling! Such a great choice for beauty and fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another pretty card, Michele! I love all the gingham...they work so well with these blooms! xx

    ReplyDelete