Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Happy Fall with Lawn Fawn...

 

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this CAS Autumn-themed card today. I used the lovely new Giant Happy Fall die from Lawn Fawn. 


I began by die cutting the base panel for the card using the largest stitched rectangle from the Basic Rectangles die set. I then added color to the panel using Peacock and Rainforest Lawn Fawn ink. I then used the Fall Leaves Backdrop die to die cut the leafy border layer for the card from yellow cardstock. I added a bit of color to it using Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, and Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide inks. 


I then colored the little fox along with the sweater from the Ugly and Bright stamp set. I added the acorn from the Let's Go Nuts stamp set onto the sweater. I used Copic markers to color the images. 

Yellow: Y11, Y08, YR23, YR24, 

Fox: YR21,YR23, YR24, YR27, E18

Brown: E41, E31, E55, E84, E87

Next, I used the oval die from the Giant Birthday Messages coordinating die along with the scalloped oval die to create the base for the Giant Holiday Messages coordinating die. I then used the Fancy Wavy Banners die set to die-cut the banner for the sentiment from the Dainty Calla Lily stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment