Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Modifying Concord & 9th Interactive Dies


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a bonus card just because.  I hadn't intended to make a card last night but I was playing around with the Concord and 9th Freshly Picked interactive dies which were so easy to use I was able to finish the card and even gave it a twist.


I noticed while watching the C9 video that they had used liquid glue to adhere the basket top and interactive bottom part together.  BUT, what if I used foam tape?  Couldn't I fit in a cut out sentiment rather than stamping directly onto the pull tab?

That's a heck yeah!  The die makes it a no brainer to figure out where to put the foam tape (or liquid glue for that matter).  I added foam tape to the back as well to lift up the basket and apples from the card front so the recipient would find it easier to pull.


Isn't that nifty?!  I used the sign included in the Freshly Picked set with Mama Elephant Big News and Lawn Fawn Push Here to direct the recipient to pull that apple (or something until they figure it out--LOL).

I also want to point out that I used the new Spellbinders Knock on Wood 3D embossing folder for the background. I love the oversized texture.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment