Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Live Life In Full Bloom .....

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. Happy September!! I love this season. I created this Fall-themed card using the beautiful Market Cart Builder from Honey Bee Stamps. 




I began by die-cutting the base of the card using the Basic Rectangles dies set. I then used the same size stitched rectangle to die-cut a layer for the grass area and sidewalk area. For the grass, I used the Slimline Stitched Hillside die set and the Mushroom Border die set. I added a bit of color to the grass and hill area using Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, and Noble Fir inks. For the base of the card, I used Broken China





Next, I used a shaped die from the Favor Bag Accessory Fox die set to create the mini pumpkins. I then die cut the layers and pieces to create the Fall-themed cart using the Market Cart Builder die set. I also die cut a couple of bushy tree layers using the dies from the Tree House die set. I used Mustard Seed and Wild Honey to add color to the yellow pieces. I used Spiced Marmalade and Rusty Hinge to adde color to the orange pieces.  For the brown areas, I used Gathered Twigs and Brushed Corduroy

 I also used Copic markers to add colors to the centers of the sunflowers:  E49, E47. To the white flowers, I added a bit of E40, W00, and W2.




I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Paint-A-Flower Hydrangea stamp set onto a banner that was die-cut using the banner from the Simple Wavy Banners die-set.


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Products Used or Suggested:
 E40
 W2

No comments:

Post a Comment