Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Using A Sunshine Stencil For an Underwater Scene...

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this fun ocean-themed Father's Day card with you today. I used the Sunray Background Stencil to create the rays of light shining in the ocean. 




I began by using the largest rectangle from the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts to die-cut two stitched rectangles in order to create the base panel of the card and to create the sandy area. I then colored the images with Copic markers. To create the scene I used images from the Keep On Swimming,  Ocean Shell-fie,  You Are SublimeMermaid For You, and Pool Party stamp sets. 




Next, I added color to the base panel using Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, and Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide inks. Next, I used the Sunray Background Stencil to add the light streaming through look using Unicorn Hero Hues Pigment ink. I then added color to the sand area using Gathered Twigs and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks.     




I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Magic Spring Messages stamp set using Versamark ink and WOW! White Embossing Powder. I then used the Magic Messages die to die cut the sentiment. Next, I used the Tailgate Alphabet die set to die cut the word dad. I then stamped the sentiment from the Keep On Swimming stamp set onto the sandy layer using MFT Extreme Black ink

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment