Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Fun One-Layer Birthday Card....





Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing a super fun one-layer birthday-themed card with you today. I used the awesome Confetti Layering Stencils set from Lawn Fawn. 




I began by using the Chickie Favor Bag die from Mama Elephant to create a stencil to use to add a fun design to the card base. I used the chickie die along with Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, and Milled Lavender Distress Oxide inks to create the domed shapes to the base of the card. I then used the Knitted Background Stencil along with  Vintage Photo Distress Oxide to add a bit of interest to the inside/bottom layer of the card. 



I then heat embossed the sentiments onto each of the colored areas using the sentiments from the How You Bean? Star Add-on, Magic Messages, and the Offset Sayings: Birthday stamp sets. I then used the Confetti Layering Stencils set from Lawn Fawn to add the fun confetti in the same colors along with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink. 



I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment