Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Sweet As Honey One-Layer Card...

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing a sweet one-layer card with you today. I used the Honey stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps





I began by using the Simply Hexagons die from Pinkfresh Studios to use as a stencil to add a fun design to the card base. I used Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves,  Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries, and Milled Lavender Distress Oxide inks.



I then heat embossed the sentiments onto the card using the Honey stamp set. 




I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment