Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Tropical Fun One Layer Card...

 


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. 
 I am sharing a one-layer card with you today




I decided to go with a square-shaped card. I began by using the stencils in the set to add the tropical leaves to the card base. I used Distress Oxide inks along with a deeper colored ink from Lawn Fawn. I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rainforest, Spiced MarmaladeDried MarigoldLucky Clover, Broken China, and Mermaid Lagoon inks to add the color to the leaves. 




I then stamped the sentiment from the Picked Posie Greetings from Concord & 9th using black ink. Next, I added detail to the leaves and the card base using Gelly Roll white pen. 



I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment