Monday, July 11, 2022

Using a Stencil on a One Layer Card


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a happy little one layer card featuring Avery Elle Be Zesty. I'm a huge fan of lemon flavored anything (except lemon bars because I don't like crust--I know, I'm a weirdo) so had to pick up this set.


I stamped the Avery Elle Be Zesty image and colored it up with Copics. I then masked it using my favorite Inkadinkado masking paper. 


Next I used the Lawn Fawn Lots of Hearts Layering Stencils along with Distress Oxides to create a cascade of hearts behind the lemons. I achieved the iridescent look of the purple hearts by accident.

I had originally sponged that layer using DO Salvaged Patina but that wasn't zesty enough so I went over it with DO Picked Raspberry. Love the result!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment