Monday, December 4, 2023

Truckload of Christmas Wishes

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by today. This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook. I'm still full into the Christmas cardmaking/crafting mode. How are you doing on your holiday crafts? It seems the more I finish, the more I add on to the list to do.

Mama Elephant Delivery By Truck Stamp and Die

Today I had fun with the Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Trees stencil. I inked up the first two layers with Lawn Fawn ink - celery stick and doe, then I spread glitter paste through the last stencil for a subtle glittery background.

Mama Elephant Delivery By Truck Stamp and Die

While that was drying I stamped and colored images from Mama Elephant Delivery by Truck and Deliver Winter Joy. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out and a little liquid glue to adhere my truckload and driver. Because of my background panel I also glued the window cutout for the truck back in place so it's not see-through.

Mama Elephant Delivery By Truck Stamp and Die

I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strips Christmas and die cut it, plus a background banner using Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strip dies. I used liquid glue to adhere these together and then foam squares and strips to pop everything up on my stenciled panel.

Mama Elephant Delivery By Truck Stamp and Die

After adhering the panel to a card base, I tied jute twine around the top and switched to finishing touches. Today I added glossy accents to the truck lights, penguin beaks and parts of the ornaments. Then I switched to stardust stickles for the frosting ornaments and penguin's bow tie.
 
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!  

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

1 comment: