Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Holiday Corner Duo

 Lately I've been really smitten with color.  I can't get enough of it on my projects and I adore using non-traditional palettes.

Pretty Pink Posh Winter Mug and Concord and 9th Festive Corner

Yes for Hot Pink + Orange for the holidays.  I love how these turned out and now want to try out a ton of different color combos.

These are non-stamping projects with a ton of die cutting.
  • Concord & 9th - Festive Corner Cuts | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Winter Mug | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Valentine Mug Additions | die
  • Concord & 9th - Holiday Sayings | dies

Pretty Pink Posh Winter Mug and Concord and 9th Festive Corner

The Noel card features the following elements from the Pretty Pink Posh - Winter Mug set:
  • Candy Cane
  • Holly Leaves 
I love how the Winter Mug and the various addition sets are packed with awesome pieces.

Pretty Pink Posh Winter Mug and Concord and 9th Festive Corner

Oh my goodness, I love how the joy card turned out.  Gotta love a caffeinated design. These pieces are by Pretty Pink Posh:
  • Winter Mug - Candy Cane, Holly Leaves + Berries
  • Valentine Mug Additions - Whip Cream
The Joy sentiment by Concord & 9th is so fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment