Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Happy Wishes

Are you a knitter?  I can't justify another hobby since I have so many cross stitch projects that I haven't started yet.  

Knitting Together die from Concord & 9th

I do know some knitters and one of them is having a birthday at the end of this month.  My daughter is also an avid knitter so this set will come in handy.  

I'm featuring the following products:
  • Concord & 9th - Knitting Together | dies
  • Lawn Fawn - Stitched Ripple | backdrop
  • Lawn Fawn - Tiny Tags | lawn cuts
  • Mama Elephant - Tag Size Greetings | stamp
  • Spellbinders - Essential Stylish Ovals | dies
Knitting Together die from Concord & 9th

I used the Spellbinders Essential Stylish Ovals with vellum.  

Knitting Together die from Concord & 9th

Have a great day!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment