Thursday, November 30, 2023

Festive Bag Toppers For Inexpensive Holiday Gifts

I picked up some fun, inexpensive Christmas gifts for neighbors, co-workers, and hostess gifts.  To make them more festive, and appropriate for the holidays, I created some tag toppers using the Goody Bag Topper from Mama Elephant.

Festive Holiday Bag Toppers from Mama Elephant

To create the floral embellishments, I added some watercolors to some watercolor paper and then cut the flowers and leaves once the paint dried.  I used the Christmas Bird Poinsettia die from Spellbinders for these particular flowers.

Festive Holiday Bag Toppers from Mama Elephant

The bag toppers were easy to create using the Goody Bag Topper die from Mama Elephant. I cut them from heavy weight cardstock and then added the floral embellishments and sentiment.

Festive Holiday Bag Toppers from Mama Elephant

 I attached them to the top of several different items using strong adhesive tear tape.  

 
I plan to create a few more using the Build A Snowman die from Lawn Fawn.  I thought those would be cute filled with hot cocoa packets and marshmallows.  I'll leave them in a basket at my front door for some holiday cheer and treats for all the amazing delivery drivers.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you're inspired to create something today.
 
-Cathy 

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment