Monday, December 11, 2023

Stretch Your Christmas Dies Further

Hi friends! It's Amanda from Twiddler's Nook today stretching some fabulous Christmas dies into Valentine's Day and that gave me ideas for all year long too! It's so nice when products can be used for more than one time a year.

Merry Mug Creations from Spellbinders

I fell in love with the latest Mama Elephant release and thought this fun mug from Spellbinders would be a great combo for some lovely hot cocoa to share. I used cardstock from my stash to die cut all of the pieces and liquid glue to adhere everything together.

Merry Mug Creations from Spellbinders

Then, I took a white panel and ink blended peacock feathers and salvaged patina distress oxide inks. I splattered it with water and pearl watercolor. Then glued my cover panel on top and inserted the centers of the Os where they belonged.

Merry Mug Creations from Spellbinders

I popped the mug up with foam squares toward the bottom of my card. Then I added some more hearts, one holding my sentiment. The smaller ones are from the mug dies and the larger one is from the new Mama Elephant Heart Pocket die set.

Merry Mug Creations from Spellbinders

I love the shimmer of the watercolor on the background and the sparkle from the glitter paper on the mug. They are simple ways to add a little extra to your card designs.

After I created this love filled mug, I was thinking that it would be easy to add snowflakes through winter and change your sentiment to a thank you. I always need extra thank you cards through the holidays.
 
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day! 

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment