Friday, December 8, 2023

Quick and Easy Holiday Tags with Altnew Birds of the Season

Today's post is brief.  My holiday "do list" is long, but I wanted to take a quick minute to share these quick and easy gift tags I created last weekend.

Quick and Easy Christmas Tags with Altenew Birds of the Season
 

First I cut all the tags from some heavy weight, white cardstock.  Once the tags were cut I stamped the images using my stamping platform (I have the MISTI).  This makes mass producing super quick!  I stamped the wreath on all of the tags, then the leaves, and finally the bird.  The stamp comes with a layering guide making everything even easier.

Quick and Easy Christmas Tags with Altenew Birds of the Season

I hope you're enjoying the season and that you're inspired to create something today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment