Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas from the Doodlebugs Team

Hey friends! It's Amanda from Twiddler's Nook today sharing a Merry Christmas from the Doodlebugs team to all of you! We hope you have a wonderful holiday, spent with those you love.

Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Stockings stamp and die

To create my card, I stamped images from Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Stockings. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and liquid glue to adhere my stocking gifts in place. I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment and used a Lawn Fawn banner die to cut it out.

Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Stockings stamp and die

Next I used the Spellbinders In the Pines embossing folder on a piece of green cardstock. I trimmed that down to 3.75x5 inches and lightly went over the embossing with a darker green ink to help it show up better.

Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Stockings stamp and die

I took my Lawn Fawn ballet slippers ink pad and drug it across the edges of a white card base, then cut white glitter paper down to 4x5.25 inches and glued it down. I popped the embossed panel up with foam tape and then added my sentiment and stockings with foam squares.

For finishing touches I added glossy accents and stardust Stickles to bits and pieces in all of the stockings.
 

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment