Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Friend

How is your Holiday cardmaking going? I have mine done but I'm having a hard time sitting down to write in them and address their envelopes.  Hopefully by the time this post goes live I'll be done with them.

Build a Stocking die from Pretty Pink Posh

This will be my final holiday design for the blog. This starting off with an aqua and red combo but it wasn't hitting me so I replaced the aqua with pink.

These are the products I combined for today:
  • Concord & 9th - Festive Corner Cuts | dies
  • Lawn Fawn - Stitched Snowflake Backdrop | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Build a Stocking | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Winter Foliage | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Friend Shadow | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Winter Words | stencil
  • Spellbinders - Essential Stylish Ovals | dies
Build a Stocking die from Pretty Pink Posh

I really love how the pops of black look.  Using black wasn't part of my original plan.  It pays for me to step away from projects, return to it and really look at it with different eyes.

Build a Stocking die from Pretty Pink Posh

There is no foam adhesive on this project.  The last batch of holiday cards needed a lot more in postage.  I go through this every year.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment