Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Cozy Days

This time of year is packed with a whirlwind of activities.  I'm guessing there are some of us that are ready for a bit of hibernation.

Cozy days with the Den Sweet Den stamp and dies from Lawn Fawn

I've been on a bit of a knitting streak.  Do you remember my project from last week? This is the cute version of a knitting themed project.

My card features:

  • Lawn Fawn - Den Sweet Den | stamps + lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Stitched Dens | lawn cuts
  • Concord & 9th - Stay Cozy | stencil pack
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Fall Mug Additions | dies
Cozy days with the Den Sweet Den stamp and dies from Lawn Fawn

I designed this for my daughter who is a knitter.  Her paternal Grandmother taught her and she also picked up a lot from YouTube.

Cozy days with the Den Sweet Den stamp and dies from Lawn Fawn

Don't forget about the End of Year Sale:


Hope you're staying cozy!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

1 comment: