Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Thankful with a bit of stitching

I'm guessing there are a lot of crafters like me that cannot have too much stitching on dies.  Here's how I was inspired for today:

Pretty Pink Posh Acorn Shaker

I've combined the following products:
  • Concord & 9th - Playful Pumpkins | Stamp + Die
  • Concord & 9th - Stitched Leaves Card Front | Die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Acorn Shaker | Die
Pretty Pink Posh Acorn Shaker

I was a happy crafter when I combined the Acorn Shaker with the Stitched Leaves Card Front.  Love the look and it coordinates so well together.

Pretty Pink Posh Acorn Shaker

Do you send out Fall | Thanksgiving cards? I do, it's sometimes a catch up from Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment