Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Scallop Congrats

The other day, my friends and I went out to breakfast and then spent the morning at a local Farm Sanctuary.  We all had so much fun. The outing inspired this project:

Lawn Fawn You GOAT This

I needed a congratulations card for someone that I've known since they were born, thirty years ago.  They recently received their PhD in Geology. They were a part of the gathering and yes, there were goats at the Farm Sanctuary.

Lawn Fawn You GOAT This

These projects are a challenge to photograph!

I'm featuring the following products:
  • Lawn Fawn - You Goat This | stamps + lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Over the Mountain Border | stamps
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Congrats Shadow | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Box | die
Lawn Fawn You GOAT This

I have acetate sheets in my stash.  I used strips to add the sentiments and to the leaping goat. The Scallop Box easily folds down and can be tucked into an A2 envelope.

Thanks for stopping by!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment