Monday, November 27, 2023

Joy & Cheer with Cover Dies

Hi friends! This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook. Today I have more Christmas inspiration for you combining some sweet Pretty Pink Posh images with a fabulous Mama Elephant cover die. Don't forget when you have these awesome dies in your stash because they're often perfect to mix with images from any company. I love the Mama Elephant covers that are designed for the little agenda series. The repeat shapes are a great base and often give you a two-for-one by keeping the windows that cut out for another card.

Mama Elephant Ornament Cover Die

Today I cut the Mama Elephant Ornament Grid cover die from white cardstock and the toppers from gold glitter. I used liquid glue to adhere all the pieces and set the panel aside. I inked up another panel with Lawn Fawn peacock ink and splattered it with gold watercolor.

Mama Elephant Ornament Cover Die

While that was drying I pulled out the Pretty Pink Posh Reindeer Friends stamp set to choose my images. I stamped and colored everything with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them all out. Then I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strips: Christmas and used a sentiment strip die to cut it out.

Mama Elephant Ornament Cover Die

I used liquid glue to adhere my background panel elements together and to a card base. Then I popped everything else up with foam squares and strips. For finishing touches I just added glossy accents to both reindeer noses.

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment