Thursday, November 2, 2023

Quick and Easy, Budget Friendly, Boxed Card Sets

I've been busy creating some box sets of hand-made cards to give as gifts.  They make great holiday and hostess gifts.

These two sets came together super quick.  Once I had the design, I set up my stamping tool and stamped out 8 of each design.

Concord and 9th Pretty Sweet Card Set

I cut and scored my cardstock for an A2 size card.  The images are stamped directly on to the card, no layering.  No dies were used, so this card is super budget friendly.  Just the stamps and ink (and paper of course)

Concord and 9th Pretty Sweet Card Set

I did add some gems to the flower design.  You can certainly leave those off for a flatter card.  I think they're adorable with or without the gems.

Concord and 9th Pretty Sweet Card Set

Which design is your favorite?  I couldn't decide!

Concord and 9th Pretty Sweet Card Set

 Thanks so much for stopping by!  I had so much fun making these.  I hope you'll try something similar.

-Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment