Thursday, November 16, 2023

Snow Buddy, Snowman Christmas Cards

Isn't this snowman the cutest?  I love how he's reaching up as if he's so excited it's snowing!  I recently added this adorable die to the shop for the holidays and had to create some fun cards with it.  You may also see him show up on a tag or two in a later blog post.

MFT Stamps Snow Buddy Christmas Cards
This card was fairly easy to create and would probably make a good Christmas card to mass produce.  I created about 10 of them in just a couple of hours.

My first step was to die cut all the pieces.

MFT Stamps Snow Buddy Christmas Cards

Then I assembled all the snowmen.  (I did ink blend a small amount of blue ink to one side of the snowman before assembling)

MFT Stamps Snow Buddy Christmas Cards

After my snowmen were complete, I created the smaller, stitched panel and die cut the snowflake background for my card base.

MFT Stamps Snow Buddy Christmas Cards

I added all the pieces to my card base and added some shimmery embellishments to look like falling snow.

MFT Stamps Snow Buddy Christmas Cards

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you're inspired to create something today.

-Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment