Friday, March 3, 2023

With Anemones like these!

Hello, Doodlebugs friends - I am fond of changing words around to suit my cards.  Today, is one of those days ... 'with Anemones like these - who needs friends?'  LOL

I am so happy to have these gorgeous Spellbinders' Anemones in the house!  For my first card, I used the cutting dies with some glossy photo paper a little bit of simple blender brush coloring, and the sentiment Friend die that is included in the Glimmer Anemone Glimmer Blooms set.

Spellbiners Anemones die

I cut this VERY fine friend from black cardstock once, and white two more times, 
then used an alcohol marker to color the edges black - also the Anemone centers!

Spellbinders Anemone die

This pretty oval is part of the Spellbinders Postage Edge Ovals set - love 
that itty bitty pierced dotted detail!

My next Anemone uses the Glimmer Hot Foil plate and die combo and a bit of simple alcohol marker coloring...

Spellbinders Anemone hot foil plate

I used the same foil to add these darling hearts from Pinkfresh Studio on my panel,
and Fancy Script Words hot foil plate and coordinating dies for my sentiment.

Spellbinders Anemone hot foil plate

Hope you like!  Of course, I'm not serious about not needing friends - what in the world would I do without you??  I do NOT want to find out! xx
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

13 comments:

  1. They are both BEAUTIFUL Michele but I'm especially drawn to the 1st card...so CAS and just GORGEOUS! I love the soft blending and that oval with the dots...sooooo pretty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very different looks with these cards! Love the die cut edging and ink blending on the first card! The stacked friend sentiment is a sure keeper too! The foiling gives a very elegant look to these flowers and love to see another, more expected use of theses hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put more items on my wishlist because of you! Beautiful cards and many special details. Vikki H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny girl, you are one heck of a card maker! A little bit of surgery never hurts. Now I'm all inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant both of them, very different styles and so eye-catching. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what the black adds to your first beautiful CAS card! There's a lovely elegance to your second one and those little hearts in the background just make me smile. Two more fantastic cards, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Both are wonderful and very interesting in their own right. Glad I can call you friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are gorgeous in their own rite. I so love the first, and you are so right about that oval. Those tiny dots are such a special touch. The dir cut is beautiful and I love the way you colored it and added the black. Very effective. I love the foiled hearts background of the second. The colors you chose are perfect for that lovely floral image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, these sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving them both, and I was right about the die...though I didn't recognize it in the first peek on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are fantastic, Michele! Love your ink-blending and coloring! The design of the anemones is just beautiful.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the outline with a hint of color, Michele. The other one doesn't look like it's from the same set but equally as lovely.

    ReplyDelete