Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Using flowers and heart die cuts to create a beautiful, dimensional card

Today I have another version of the card featured in our FREE Project Download for March.  If you've downloaded the FREE Project Sheet you'll have all the information you need to create this version as well as my original version.

Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms and Altenew Versatile Greeting

For this version, I used a different background die, the Dotted Scales die from Altenew.  The sentiment for this card was die cut using the Versatile Greetings die, also from Altenew.  You'll find the exact product with links at the end of this post.

I also added a few gems for some bling.

Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms and Altenew Versatile Greeting

I used the flowers from the Be Bold Blooms die set from Spellbinders for the floral images, but you could use any small die images you have.

Download the FREE Project Sheet and start creating!

 


I hope you're inspired to create something.

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment