Monday, March 20, 2023

Easy, die cut, layered card using Spellbinders Essential Hearts and Be Bold Blooms

Hearts are not just for Valentine's Day.  Today's card and FREE project download sheet uses hearts and flowers to say....anything.  I love when the sentiments on the front of my cards allow me use the card for any occasion.  If you like this card and would love to create it, or something similar, be sure to download our FREE PDF project sheet.

 

Spellbinders Essential Hearts and Be Bold Blooms

I'm still working on using up the die cut flowers I have left from some previous projects.  So, I layered them up on hearts I had left over from Valentine projects.  You should see my crafty space!  What a mess.

Spellbinders Essential Hearts and Be Bold Blooms

You'll find all the details for creating this card in our Printable PDF Project Sheet.  It's FREE.  The link will take you to the website where you can download the instruction sheet.  Add it to your cart, check out, and start creating.

Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms and Essential Hearts

 

 Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   

3 comments: