Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Celebrating with a Fancy Cake from Pretty Pink Posh

I recently celebrated my mom's birthday with this beautiful card.  She deserves, cake, flowers and glitter all wrapped up in one birthday card.

Pretty Pink Posh Fancy Cake  and Lawn Fawn Simple Diagonal Stripe

I cut the base of the cake and some of the accents from Altenew's Gilded Glitter Cardstock.  This paper makes the perfect accent for your cards and the glitter stays on the card, not everywhere else.  It's my favorite "go to" glitter paper.

Pretty Pink Posh Fancy Cake and Lawn Fawn Simple Diagonal Stripe

As you can see, I love to stack up my dies to create dimension.  The tiny flowers I added to the cake came from the Sealed Wildflowers die set from Spellbinders.  I embellished them with the smallest size drop from Trinity Stamps Boiled Sugar gems.

Pretty Pink Posh Fancy Cake and Lawn Fawn Simple Diagonal Stripe

The stripe background was created using the Simple Diagonal Stripe background from Lawn Fawn and that foiled sentiment is from the Birthday Unboxing hot foil plate from Spellbinders.

Hope I've inspired you to create something today!

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

1 comment: