Friday, March 17, 2023

A beautiful old friend meets a new one!

Hello again, my Doodlebugs friends!  Michele here so that means the weekend is upon us!  As the title hints, I've brought together a wonderful layering set from Altenew, and a new embossing folder to spend some time with today ...


Altenew Fairytale Blooms and Spellbinders Four Petal Floral

More than a dozen alcohol markers were used to color this gorgeous 
Fairy Tale Florals bouquet!


However only one gorgeous embossing folder from Spellbinders Four Petal Collection was needed to give all this wonderful interest to the card base!  The folder is big enough to emboss a 5x7" card panel, but I centered my A2 panel for today's card.


Put the two together and add a sprinkling of pearls, and you've got yourself a wonderful 
card to give to your bestie - or the delivery person who graces your 
front porch with goodness on a regular basis!

Altenew Fairytale Blooms and Spellbinders Four Petal Floral

The moral of today's story:  Old + New = just right!  
Happy weekend, my friends!

=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS Michele!! Your coloring is fabulous and the flowers look amazing against that BEAUTIFUL embossed background! I love the color of the background too!! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring (and embossing) skills are always breath-taking, Michele! This hint of spring is just beautiful! LOVE those peachy hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card is stunning Michele! Your coloring is just gorgeous, love the colors you chose too. That embossing folder was perfect for your gorgeous blooms, so love that folder. This card is just stunning in everyway possible! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness gracious! I love color so much that I sometimes wonder what I'm thinking when I don't use enough of it on a card. This is spectacular in every way. The stamp and embossing folder appear meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You used every one of those Copics perfectly, Michele! The embossed background only adds to all of the floral gorgeousness. Spectacular card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see another embossing folder to add to my list and what a beautiful job of coloring these flowers! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful so eye catching๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW gorgeous card.Love the colored card embossed base.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at embossing folder. What a beauty, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous card, Michele. Well worth the effort of so many colors. The results are stunning. That background is perfection, too. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That embossing folder is GORGEOUS! I love the background color, and your flowers are colored to perfection. You are crushing on peach-y, coral-y, orange-y these days. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your copics coloring is stunning and the 3D embossed texture in the background is fantastic, Michele! I LOve when " a beautiful old friend meets a new one", too. :-)
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful - i LOVE that embossing folder! And you've colored the flowers so wonderfully

    ReplyDelete