Monday, March 27, 2023

Create festive cards with the Build a Gift die from Pretty Pink Posh

One of my favorite dies for creating gifts and presents is the Build a Gift die from Pretty Pink Posh.  I love cutting and assembly loads of little gifts and having them on hand for a quick birthday card.  It's also a great die for the holidays!!

 

Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift and Lawn Fawn Snowfall Background

I used the Snowfall Backdrop die from Lawn Fawn to create the look of confetti for my background.  I didn't realize this die is retired.  Uggh!  There are some fun confetti stencils and hot foil plates that are similar.  I'll link them below if you're interested.  

Then I stacked the gifts and added a quick sentiment.  

Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift and Lawn Fawn Snowfall Background

My birthday list is long this time of year.  So, this card will be headed to the mailbox soon.

Happy Monday friends.  Hope you have some time to get crafty this week.

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment