Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Valentine's Day-Themed Tags


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing these Valentine's Day-themed tags with you today. I used the cute Candy Hearts die set from Lawn Fawn. 


I began by using the Scalloped Circle Gift Tag die set to die-cut the scalloped circles for each of the tags. I then used the  Candy Hearts die to die-cut the hearts for the center of each tag.

Next, I used the small tag from the  Scalloped Circle Gift Tag die set to add the sentiment from the Tag, You're It: Holidays stamp set, you can use the Tag, You're It Celebrations stamp set.


I hope you enjoy these Valentine's Day-inspired tags I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment