Friday, December 9, 2022

Spellbinders SEW much fun!

My friends, I have such a fun duo of cards for you today! Am I the last person in our community to jump onto the stitching wagon??  Perhaps so!  But [thanks to a sweet friend] I had all the supplies I needed to complete my first ever stitched card!



You might just know by now that JOY is a favorite word of the Season!  this is Stitched Joy - Isn't she lovely??  

I couldn't wait to try another - here is 
Spellbinders Stitched Ornament in navy and red, topped off with a few metallic pearls, and hung in front of this gorgeous panel embossed with the Spellbinder Tile Reflection embossing folder.



Even if you've already ticked off all of your 2022
holiday cards - there's always 2023!!
thanks for dropping in!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   

14 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW!! Would never have known you were a newbie to the stitching world Michele...these are both absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't jumped on and not interested in doing so but I sure do love what I've seen others do. Your cards are wonderful, Michele. The textured backgrounds add so much to the stitched images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it, my friend! These are both gorgeous. I like what the embossed backgrounds add with out taking away from the main attraction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the stitching yet but I've got some dies to try. These are awesome and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving these two cards Michele! They are so fun and I bet fun to do! I've seen the Joy stitching die, but not the bauble. Love that one too! You have turned them into gorgeous Christmas cards, no surprise there! lol Yep, these will be great for the 2023 stash! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching Michele. I'd never have the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hooo! Look at you go! These are so beautiful. Of course you stitch as beautifully as you watercolor and design cards. Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic. Michele is such a treasure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, these are so wonderful. Both are a JOY to behold. I have been an avid stitcher in my day, but when I tried some stitching on SB die cuts, the stitching was not tight enough. What's your secret??

    ReplyDelete
  10. My oh my, your sneak peek barely hints at how incredibly beautiful and fun these cards actually are. Wow, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow both cards are fabulous, Michele! The stitching cards look so special and pretty. The patterns of the background embossing go so well with the main pieces respectively. Love them both!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so sew sweet! I am highly allergic to needles and thread but I adore the work of others who are not!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous from the first stitch to the last!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG..WOW, WOW. WOW...Stunning stitched card designs using the embroidery threads and excessories from your dear friend, Marcia. Happy Birthday a little late too, Michele.
    Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete