Monday, December 19, 2022

Interactive Gift Tags


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a happy little interactive gift tag perfect for the holidays or a winter occasion.

I used the Lawn Fawn Flippin' Awesome Add-on as the tag, cutting it from MFT Party Time 6x6 Paper, and the Lawn Fawn Flippin' Awesome  pull tab to hold the twine.


I added a few Lawn Fawn Snow Flurries Backdrop snowflakes to that and layered a blue panel on top which I had cut from Flippin' Awesome, using the Lawn Fawn Snow Flurries Background Stencil to add glittery snow.

Next I assembled the Spellbinders Dancin' Snowman, sponging the elements with Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick, or coloring with Copics.  Isn't it adorable?  Like with the other Spellbinders Dancin' line, I do recommend doubling up on the swinging legs to add some weight.


I finished off the tag using Lawn Fawn Henry's ABCs cut from kraft cardstock in keeping with the brown paper I used to wrap the box. Nifty!  

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment