Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Polar Bear-Themed Tags...

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing these polar bear-themed tags with you today. I used the cute Boba Shaker Combo die set from Mama Elephant.


I began by die cutting the layers to create the two tags. I also used the scarf and bow from the Build-A-Snowman die set and the hat from the Tiny Gift Box Holiday Hats Add-on die set. The nose,mouth and cheeks are from the Tiny Gift Box Skunk Add-on die set. 




Next, I used the Scalloped Circle Mat 3 die set and the Stitched Circles Large die-set to create the smaller tags. I then stamped the 'to' and 'from' using the Tiny Tag Sayings and Dasher stamp sets. 


I hope you enjoy the tag set I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

 Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment