Monday, December 12, 2022

Using Tags to Support Focal Elements


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a card that uses tags as a background for the focal point sentiment and poinsettias.

I used the Spellbinders Scenic Poinsettias Embossing Folder to create a slimline panel which I then lightly sponged with Distress Oxide Bundled Sage, Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo, and Evergreen Bough. I used Copic Y15 to color the stamens.


I then cut out the tags, using one to hot foil in gold the Spellbinders Christmas Mailbox Greetings.  On the others I added Waffle Flower Layered Poinsettias sponged with DO Worn Lipstick.  

I used the greenery from the Waffle Flower Layered Winter Bird dies cut in gold (swoon) in keeping with the gold foil used for the sentiment and the Pinkfresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment