Wednesday, December 7, 2022

CAS Set of Christmas Tags...

 Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this set of tags with you today using the lovely Boughs & Holly die set from Concord & 9th. 



I began by using the Scalloped Tag-Square Sunny Snippets die to die-cut the large and small tags. Next, I used the Scalloped Circle Gift die along with the Stitched Circles Small die set and the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 die set to create the scalloped circles for each of the tags. 




I then used the Christmas Blooms die set to die-cut the poinsettias for each tag. Next, I used the Assorted Tags die set to die-cut the small tag for the larger tag. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Mini Merry Messages stamp set onto the small tag. 



I hope you enjoy this tag set I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment