Monday, December 5, 2022

Adding Tags to a Card Front


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a card using tags as background panels on an A2 holiday card.

Isn't that Spellbinders Dancin' Deer adorable?  FYI that adding the scarf is optional so you could totally use this year-round. 

TIP:  I cut two sets of legs and adhered them together.  The added weight helps with the swinging.


I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop for the card front.  I haven't used this one in a while and am kicking myself because it's such a great way to add subtle interest.

On top of that I added a couple of tags, one cut from Lawn Fawn All the Dots 6x6 Paper and the other from an aqua cardstock I added snow to using the Lawn Fawn Snow Flurries Stencil.  I added some leftover LF Snow Flurries Backdrop diecut sparkles as well.  Waste not!


The sentiment is a combination of Honey Bee Holiday Bitty Buzzwords dies and a word from Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends stamped in Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment