Monday, December 26, 2022

Onward, Soldier!

 
Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing my last card as a design team member.  It's been three years, I think, and I've had a fabulous time creating projects to share with you. I'll miss you all!

I've put out a lot of holiday makes these past two months but I'm not tired of making them; 'tis the season, I guess. :)  


I used a variety of goodies I've picked up from the shop rather recently, including the Honey Bee Stamps Plaid A2 Hot Foil Plate and Spellbinders Essential Arches.

I used the SB Arches to create a layered tag to showcase those adorable Concord & 9th Winter Wonderland Stamps soldiers. 

For the background I used Spellbinders Black Glimmer Hot Foil which did rather well with the red cardstock I used considering it wasn't particularly smooth.  I used a Copic 100 to color in any missing bits and it looks just fine.


I'm sure I'll still see you around the Doodlebugs Community FB group or IG.

In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of 2022!

Products Used and/or Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment