Monday, June 28, 2021

Hello from Toni: Down Under with Mama Elephant


Hi, all!  You know I'd already showcased the Mama Elephant Leafy Cover die a few weeks ago where I used it in a mixed media and two simple sponged and embossed cards.

Well, today I'm using it with the Mama Elephant Little Koala Agenda critters.


Aren't they adorable? Aren't all of the little agendas?!  Duh! 

I chose a few with a birthday theme in mind and colored them up with Copics.


I used a piece of Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles 6x6 paper for the background but easily could have sponged it.  


I stamped the Mama Elephant Mixed Wishes sentiment smack dab in the middle. Mama Elephant really planned the sentiments and cover plate coordination brilliantly.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment