Friday, June 11, 2021

Hello from Toni: Bonus Mama Elephant Little Gnome Agenda


Hi, everyone!  I was playing in a card challenge and used lots of products available from Doodlebugs so thought I would share a bonus card with you this week.  

I'd meant to make some sort of card using the Mama Elephant Little Gnome Agenda set for ages and the challenge is just the kick in the pants I needed.


I'm using the Lawn Fawn Mushroom Border along with MFT Gnome Place Like Home dies to set up the scene.

The paper in the background is from Doodlebug Design Night Before Christmas.


I sponged the dies with Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina and Antique Linen.  I used Copic RV02 and RV00 to color the caps.

All that glorious snow glitter is Wow! White Puff Twinkle Embossing Powder.  There's a lot of Clear Wink of Stella too.


The lights are from Avery Elle Santa Jaws. It's like they were made for the mushroom house!

I colored up these as well as the Mama Elephant Little Gnome Agenda images with Copics. 



I'll see you again on Monday!   If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment