Monday, June 7, 2021

Hello from Toni: Bubbly Lawn Fawn Fun


Hello, everybody!  I hope you're doing well this fine day!  Today I am featuring a card using lots of Lawn Fawn, including Bubbles of Joy and Scripty Bubble Sentiments.


Are these mice not the cutest critters? They're scaled perfectly for the Lawn Fawn Mushroom House--of course, they are--it is Lawn Fawn after all!

Before I forget, I used the Lawn Fawn Glitter Pen for the first time with this card. I used that for some of the bubbles and Wink of Stella for the others.  They're really quite similar in final appearance.  I prefer the Wink of Stella brush tip in general but the LF bullet tip was just fine for these circles.


I used a really soft palette in Distress Oxides and Zigs to color everything up. I'm really happy how the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics front panel turned out--I tend to have a heavy hand even when using my Honey Bee brushes--so managing to keep it pale and still be blended is a major feat. Go, me!
 

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment