Thursday, June 24, 2021

Hello from Toni: Trinity and Pinkfresh


Hi again, everyone!  For my second Trinity card this week I used the Greatest Friend on Earth set, pairing it with Pinkfresh Studio.

I used stencil 1 of Pinkfresh Sunburst Stencils with Distress INK Kitsch Flamingo as I wanted the pink to have a translucence that Oxides just don't have.

I then used Gina K Silver Glitz Glitter Gel with stencil 2 of the Pinkfresh Sunburst Stencil set. I set that aside to dry for about 20 minutes.  Look how glittery it is!


I colored up the Trinity Greatest Friend on Earth images using Copics, keeping Hugh Jackman in mind--LOL.


I'll see you again tomorrow with another Trinity card.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment