Wednesday, June 23, 2021

You Are Special with Pretty Pink Posh...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this card using the beautiful Flourishing Fuchsias stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh. 


I began by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. I used YG01, G02, G05, YG17, YG67, and G28 for the green areas. For the pink, I used RV00, RV21, RV04, RV06, RV23, and RV17. For the purple, I used V01, V04, V06, FV2, and V09


I then die-cut the panel for the card using the Stitched Rectangles die set. I added color to the panel using Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide inks. 


Then, I heat embossed the sentiment onto the panel.The sentiment is from the Flower Bouquets stamp set. Next, I used foam tape to adhere the images to the base panel.  

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment